Ticinum Aerospace srl provides reliable, customer-oriented solutions taking advantage of machine learning techniques and heterogeneous remote sensing datasets, with the final aim of cutting the costs of uncertainties offering innovative services based on Earth observation and other geospatial data to companies in the risk estimation business and beyond.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Analysis, processing and fusion of Earth Observation and other geospatial datasets for various types of applications, especially in the field of risk and exposure assessment.
- Street-Level image analysis named CountFloors that allows very fast, large-scale analysis of urban environment for many different application fields, such as risk management and real estate services.
- SAR data analysis for emergency management
- Image-Object detection and Classification in spaceborne data
- Crop Monitoring and (Quality) prediction
- Food and Earth-Observation Science: the use of remotely sensed data from space, and in-situ environmental data are very powerful in agriculture. Crop monitoring can help in timely alerting about and in tackling effectively possible diseases appearing in their fields.
- Passive and Active Crowdsourcing
Gianni Cristian Iannelli, CEO; Daniele De Vecchi, CTO; Daniel Aurelio Galeazzo, Developer; Gianni Lisini, HW specialist; Fabio Dell’Acqua, CSO;
Matteo Allais, Pricing Manager; Gianpaolo Paglia, Advisor.
Phone: +39 0382 1726539; +39 0382 559942