Fondazione U4I – University For Innovation promotes innovation also by facilitating the interaction and matching between academic research and market. This is the idea behind InMatch – Innovation Matching, the format promoted by U4I that selects, invites and brings together researchers from the three partner universities (Bergamo, Milan-Bicocca and Pavia) with companies, investors, business angels and venture capital.
To whom it is addressed
interested in innovating their products or services
Investment funds and venture capital
looking for projects or ideas on specific issues to invest in
What we provide
- Confidentiality agreements to access the projects and ideas on the topic of your interest developed by the three universities
- Technological scouting within the three partner universities to search for ideas and projects of specific interest
- Organization of elevator pitch sessions
- Models of agreement between the researcher universities and private organizations to fund a proof of concept
- Support to the interaction with the Technology Transfer Offices (TTOs) of the three partner universities.